We're hiring at Hope Creek! Take a look at our job openings below.
At Hope Creek Charitable Foundation
Position - The Assistant Director will report to and work closely with the Executive Director and will be responsible for aspects of food bank operations, program management, and administration. The AD will work to strengthen existing community partnerships and create new community partnerships in support of Hope Creek’s mission.
Job Type - Full Position
Salary - Dependent on experience
The Ideal Candidate Will -
· Be passionate about Hope Creek’s mission and able to articulate its philosophy, values, and practices to internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrate interest in the issues of Food Insecurity, homelessness, and community needs.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Be a team player with superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Be able to think on their feet and to step in and out of various roles with relative ease
· Demonstrate leadership, problem solving, data analysis, and personnel management abilities, and ability to work under competing and varying deadlines.
· Be, most importantly, FLEXIBLE with strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently
· In Executive Directors absence, serve as primary point of contact for clients and team members
· Own the execution and implementation of assigned projects with a strong sense of accountability
· Stay well informed about client associations and the industries they represent
· Provide support to committees; prepare meeting agendas and minutes which requires the ability to be systematic, organized and able to provide compassionate and competent support to clients, volunteers, and community.
· Be able to work independently and collaborate with a team as necessary.
· Compassionately engage with adults seeking our services for themselves and their families.
· Interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress.
· Show empathy to distressed individuals
· Think critically and exercise sound judgement.
· Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
A few must haves -
Ability to be on your feet all day
Ability to lift 40 pounds repeatedly
Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Willing to be trained on a fork lift and drive our trucks
Please email resume with cover letter to: